2006 Portraits in Leadership
Six successful individuals share their insights with CPC Packaging and describe their journeys down the path to success.
Leaders are often defined as role models and inspirations to the people around them. We have profiled six very talented individuals and celebrate their accomplishments on the following pages. They have each contributed to the advancement of the industry, in different ways.
Our 2006 Portraits in Leadership honorees are:
- Carl Geffken, president of Carl Geffken Consultants, vice president of the Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors Association, and associate member of the Cosmetic, Toiletry, and Fragrance association
- Jack Gonzalez, show director for the Health and Beauty America (HBA) trade show
- George Kress, vice president of packaging innovations, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Duncan Paul, associate director of design for personal beauty care, P&G Beauty
- Jane Tarallo, global group creative director for Coty Beauty US
- Wende Zomnir, founding partner of Urban Decay and executive creative director of Urban Decay and Hard Candy Cosmetics
Reflecting on the past can sometimes provide an understanding of the present, as well as provide insight into the future. Since this is CPC Packaging’s 10th Anniversary issue, we asked everyone to reflect on the past decade and tell us what they feel has changed, either within their own company or the industry.
We hope you enjoy reading the inspiring stories about the careers of these professionals as much as we enjoyed speaking with them. We extend our congratulations to each.